Garze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum
Along the Sichuan-Tibet journey, you may find much natural beauty as well as cultural heritage. To add more value to your Tibetan trip, we’ve selected the Garze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum for foreign travelers.
Treasure of Tibetan Traditional Culture
Situated at the foot of Paoma Mountain, the museum covers an area of 3,000 square meters. With a total investment of 20 million yuan, the museum mainly consists of Tibetan clothing, Tibetan farming tools, recreation of Tibetan lifestyle and many other exhibits that relate to Tibetan culture.
Generally, Garze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum provides a vivid image of Tibetan folks, work scenes, religious practices, local customs, etc. Thus, visitors can experience, witness and understand the essence of Tibetan culture in-depth.
Basic Facts &Travel Tips:
- The exhibition hall on the first floor: the Tibetan costumes, Tibetan folk life, farming series, Well it stone carvings, traditional textile, shopping hall.
- Exhibition Hall on the second floor: Gesar thousand Thangka exhibition hall, Thangka painting art exhibition hall, the printing version of the exhibition hall, Tibetan medicine exhibition hall.
- Exhibition Hall on the third floor: a hall, national song and dance hall and intangible cultural heritage academic research.
- Location: The foot of Paoma Mountain, Kangding, Garze, Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
- Main Sights: Ganaze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum
- Admission for Ganaze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum: 30 Yuan (Children less than 1.2 meters are free of charge.)
- Opening Hours: 8:00AM – 6:00PM