Tibet Lhasa Day Trips and Excursions
You are welcome to explore the religious mystery and cultural wonder in the sunshine capital of Tibet with local Tibetans! Here our local Tibet travel agency provide quality Lhasa day tours excursions activities. And with our local assistance, you can explore Lhasa Tibet with maximum flexibility and optional budgets choices.
Why explore Lhasa via day tours?
Lhasa, the city has a history of more than 1,300 years. It is the political, economic and cultural center of the Tibet and one of the highest cities in the world with an elevation of about 3600 m above sea level. Many foreign travelers can not travel as independently as they want, but we addressed this issue. With our largest Lhasa day tours selections, you can easily choose the items you want and design the trip in your way. You can control you budgets.
What to see or to do in the Sunshine Capital city?
Lhasa has world-renowned heritage sites, cultural relics, Buddhism monasteries, nunneries, authentic and traditional Tibetan villages which are easily accessible in economic way. Here we list just a few for you to consider to pick for your Lhasa day tour and excursions options:
- 1) Jokhang temple, Ramoche Temple
- 2) Potala Palace-Winter Palace of Dalai Lama
- 3) Monasteries of Drepung, Sera, Ganden, Drak Yerpa Cave, Tsurphu, Sangpu
- 4) Norbulinkha,the Dalai Lama’s summer residence
- 5) Ramoche temple .
- 6) Up to 20 Tibetan villages and countryside places
When to go and how to plan?
Lhasa is accessible all year around for foreign travelers except the month of March. Since March 14, 2008, each and every agency here in Tibet can not get Tibet permits for foreign travelers. Please read the checking list below:
- Plan entry and travel in Lhasa, you need to apply Tibet permits at least 15 days before arrival date.
- For booking a tour, you can book even 1 day prior to arrival date (but it depends on season and ticketing availability, we suggest you book tour at least 2 or 3 days in advance to ensure the availability).
- While booking a Tibet hotel, you can easily choose from our largest selection of Tibet accommodation. Our local prices are unbeatable.
Enjoy your booking with www.ExploreChinaTibet.com (a gateway Tibet and China tourism websites for overseas travelers, a sub brand of Tibet Ctrip Travel Service-TCTS)