Overview Of This Tour
Namtso Lake is also called “Heavenly Lake”. It is the second biggest lake in Tibet. This lake is salt lake situated 250 km north-east of Lhasa. Namtso lake is beautiful on the background grassland and mountain peak rises which makes a perfect match of greenish grass and bluish lake and sky. The Mt. Nying Cheng Thangla is also spectualar. We have option of riding horse and Yak to get different experience in our trek. Trekking in this region gives both experience of nature and local nomad people. It is one of the most popular Tibet trekking program.
- Day01: Arrival at Lhasa, rest for acclimatization
- Day02: Sightseeing in Lhasa: Potala Palace,Jokhang Temple, Barkhor
- Day03: Sightseeing in Lhasa: Drepung & Sera Monastery
- Day04: Free day in Lhasa, get full acclimatization
- Day05: Lhasa/Namtso Lake(4718m)/Bali Village/Droja Monastery,Camping
- Day06: Trekking around Namtso Lake-Droja Monastery/Buguzari/Ampa Komlong Island,Camping.
- Day07: Buguzari/Kado Nanka Island/Ampa Komlong Island,Camping.
- Day08: Ampa Komlong Island/Jiachangcuiguo/No. 1 Camp,Camping.
- Day09: No.1 Camp/Nam Township/Zhaxi Peninsula, dorm bed
- Day10: Zhaxi Peninsula/Damxung/Lhasa.
- Day11: Lhasa airport dropping off