1 Day Biking Tour Experience In and Around Lhasa
Lhasa, the perennially sunny capital city of Tibet, has so much to offer to its visitors. Our professional Tibetan biking guides and tour advisors have worked together to design this unique 1 Day Lhasa Biking Tour for you. We especially aspire to present our customers the best Lhasa cultural experience. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to combine several famous attractions outside Lhasa on this tour. Join us on this tour for the upcoming travel season.
There are three routes you can choose for your tour. Please kindly let us know your preference when you make your booking.
Lhasa Biking Tour options:
1) Lhasa-Naking Mountain Pass-Drak Yerpa Monastery-Taktse County-Lhasa
Route: Lhasa-the end of Najin Rd—climb & downhill (Mt. Najin), pass by Drak Yerpa Hermitage, Meditation Caves-Taktse bridge-Taktse county-Sang’e temple & old castle–Lhasa bridge—Lhasa
Time Arrangement: Lhasa—Taktse Bridge—Sang’e temple & old castle (visit & climb the MT.) Lhasa Bridge 9:10am (leaving) — (riding to and visit Drak Yerpa and farmers fields nearby) —-1:30pm (lunch box) ——- (2:30pm—tour in Taktse—-4:20pm) ——-riding back to Lhasa—7:30pm
Total distance: about 60km, (average speed: 12-15km/h)
Total distance: about 38-45km flat road, (average speed: 20-25km/h)
3): Lhasa-Taktse-Ganden Monastery-Lhasa (Level: Difficult)
Route: Lhasa–Taktse County (40km flat)—cycling (10km/uphill&offroad)-Ganden monastery (walk around & visit)- descending (10km)–cycling(10km)—Taktse Bridge-Lhasa
Time arrangement: Lhasa—–Taktse County—–Ganden monastery—-Lhasa
8:30 am (leaving) —–around 11am in Taktse— (12:30 pm—–2:30pm Ganden Monastery) —4:30pm—-Lhasa—7pm
This tour is available every day.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Mountain Bike or similar type, other biking gear including helmet, gloves, leg protection, etc
- Local Tibetan biking guide
- Entrance fees for the attractions
- Tibet travel permits
Everest Base Camp Group Tour Service Excluded:
- International flight to and out of China;
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- All other personal expenses incurred on your tour, including food and drinks, gratuities, etc.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.