Princess Wencheng opera show is a live action performance that takes place on a large theater stage outside Lhasa. The performace incorporates a great number of local elements and consists of Tang and Tibetan dances, Tibetan opera, songs, as well as many other artistic forms. The narrative mainly recounts the real stories of the historical figure Princess Wencheng.
- Time: Monday to Sunday 9:30 pm -11:00 pm
- Frequency: About 180 scenes every year (Daily available between May1 and Oct.31, subject to change)
- Ticket Full Price: CNY 380/480/580/880/1280 (not including guide/transfer)
- Address: Princess Wencheng Theatre, China Tibetan Culture and Tourist Creative Park, Cijiaolin Village, Chengguan District, Lhasa, Tibet, China.
Wencheng Princess Cultural Show Booking Service:
➤Prebook tickets for the Princess Wencheng show outside Lhasa;
➤Experience an audiovisual extravaganza against a Himalayan backdrop;
➤No more taxi hassles: Includes 2-way hotel transfers for a timely arrival;
➤Translator-guide helps you find your way and understand the context (for at least 3 people per booking).
Confirmation Will be Received within 1-23 hours of Booking
- Wheelchair not available;
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers;
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required;
- Activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
➤Princess Wencheng Show Booking Notice
➤➤Instructions for how to use the Wencheng Princess Show Pass
After the reservation is made, please keep your mobile phone unblocked/email accessible, and your consultant will contact you by phone/email as soon as possible to confirm the relevant tour matters, and reconfirm 12-24 hours in advance!
➤➤Meeting time and place
- 1. After your inquiry, we will reconfirm the available scheduled tickets for you to process the booking with payment;
- 2. Ticket delivery can be arranged to your hotel room or your hotel reception (via envelope);
- 3. Pick up time at 8 pm from your hotel (if transfer service is included)
- 4. Drop off location: Cijuelin, Chengguan District, Lhasa (次觉林 in Chinese) China Tibet Culture and Tourism Creative Park;
- 5. Performance time: starting at 21:00 every night, once a night (per availability)
- 6. Returning Time: after the show is finished, driver (or guide) will wait for you at car park area (please remember your car plate number and parking location)
- 1. To ensure smooth ticket collection and admission, please email us your passports photo copy, mobile phone number, hotel name, pick up address and hour. (Shared pick up is available for at least 2 people per booking)
- 2. In order to successfully submit the order, it is recommended that you make a reservation before 5 pm on the day of the game, optionally, you’d better book as early as possible (1-5 days in advance);
- 3. Before submitting the order, it is recommended to contact customer service to confirm the ticket availability status.
➤➤Wencheng Princess Show Purchase Notes
- Service Description: After the payment is completed, we will confirm whether the reservation is successful within 2 working hours (9: 00-18: 00 on working days) at the latest.
- You can get 1 time shared pick up and 1 time shared drop off service if you have 4 people per booking;
- This product requires a notice of reconfirmation, you can travel after the reservation is successful.
➤➤Wencheng Princess Show Cancellation Policy
- 4 days before the use date before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 0% of the user’s order amount as the merchant’s loss fee
- 3 days before the use date before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 20% of the user’s order amount as the merchant’s loss fee
- Before 17:00 (including) 2 days before the date of use, deduct 50% of the user’s order amount as the merchant’s loss fee
- Before 17:00 (including) 1 day before the date of use, deduct 80% of the user’s order amount as the merchant’s loss fee
- After 17:00 one day before the date of use, deduct 100% of the user’s order amount as the merchant’s loss fee
- The above time is the local time of the product (GMT+8)
If the necessary fee deducted in accordance with the above-mentioned agreed ratio is lower than the actual expenses incurred, the user shall pay in accordance with the actual expenses incurred, but the total amount of the order shall not be exceeded.