1 Day Private Lhasa Tour Guide Service
Lhasa, the perennially sunny capital city of Tibet, has so much to offer to its visitors. With your private and knowledgeable local Tibetan guide from Explore China Tibet, you will be able to plan your most ideal Lhasa itinerary and customize your trip any way you want. We provide Lhasa tour guide service for a wide selection of attractions in and around the city. Whether it is popular sites such as Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple, or off the beaten path locations such as Ani Tsangkhung Nunnery, we strive to give you the best possible local Tibetan cultural experience when you are here.
This service only includes an English-speaking professional tour guide. You will be responsible for all other expenses, such as entrance tickets (show below), transportation fares, food, gratuities, etc. Ticket price is subject to change. You will purchase the ticket directly from the ticket office.
Private Lhasa Tour Guide for the following places:
- Potala Palace (Entrance fee: RMB 100-200 per person depends on season; Booking fee: book tickets at least 3 days in advance with booking fee ranging from 100 to 450 RMB depending on season)
- Jokhang Temple (RMB 85 per person)
- Barkhor Streets (Free entry)
- Norbulingka Palace (RMB 60 per person)
- Drepung Monastery (RMB 60 per person)
- Nechung Monastery and Temple (RMB 10 per person)
- Sera Monastery (tour availability is limited only 3 pm to 5 pm every day from Monday to Saturday; RMB 50 per person)
- Zhaji Temple (RMB 30 per person)
- Pabongka Monastery (RMB 20 per person)
- Ramoche Temple (RMB 20 per person)
- Ani Tsankhung Nunnery (RMB 45 per person)
- Muru Temple (RMB 20 per person)
If you have a special request for a location not listed above, feel free to contact us and we will happily tailor an itinerary to your needs.